Milan

Milan

Piazza del Duomo – Galtrucco’s store from 1923 to 2001, a point of reference for “Milanese elegance”

Galtrucco’s first store in Piazza del Duomo, 1923

The store in 1934, designed by architect Ulrich

Business card of Galtrucco’s store in Milan

Post-war renovation of the store by architects Ulrich and Bega (1949)

1970 – Galtrucco celebrates its centenary by introducing its mens’ clothing line

Milan: the store on Via Montenapoleone opened in 1981, architect Piero Pinto

Scroll Up